AH-LS/L Low-intensity Solar-Powered Aviation Light can be provided with power supply without power transmission cables by solar power, so it is suitable for those locations, Electric Tower, High-rise Building, High Chimney, marking towers (Telecom, GSM, Microwave & TV), High Pole, Tower Crane, Wind Turbine, etc especially which are hard to lay the cable or lack of power supply as well as those facilities which have high requirements on lightning protection.
1.International advanced solar panel reaching at least 10 years service life.
2. Comprehensive protection in voltage short, over-voltage, floating charge and temperature.
3.Built-in Solar Panel.
4. Strong corrosion resistance, Rain and Snow, Shock and Vibrations protection and UV protection.
5. International-advanced cold LED with low power consumption, high brightness and service life of light source reaching 100000hours.
6. Clean, renewable, green and reliable energy source.
7. Dusk-to-dawn operation: Built-in photocell inside light can let light work at night and close during the day automatically.
8. At least 5 days autonomy.
9. Recyclable batteries with the lightest environmental.
10. Small volume especially being suitable for Telecom Tower and Electric installation way.
2.Standard:ICAO (Aerodromes Annex 14) Low-intensity Type A or Type B,FAA L-810
3.Light intensity:≥10cd(Steady-burning mode),:≥32.5cd(Flash mode)
4.Working mode: Steady-burning mode or Flash mode(20-60times/minute)
5.Light source:LED,100,000hours service life
6.Operating voltage:DC3.2V(Solar powered Way),recyclable batteries with the lightest environmental and long life.
-Base: die casting aluminum
8.Autonomy(without sunlight):at least 5 days(Option 20days)
10.Overall Size(mm):Φ162 by 160
11.Installation Size(mm): Φ140 by M6
13.Emitting Color: Red
16. Protection Standard: IP65